Modern processed food diets are particularly hard on your liver and this vital organ often struggles to perform its many important metabolic and detoxification functions.
Poor skin, regular headaches and ongoing lethargy are common symptoms of an overworked liver, though there are many more, including painful liver stones.
Most of us, unless already very healthy and full of energy, would benefit greatly from a good liver cleanse at least twice a year.
Health benefits of liver cleansing include:
- Improved digestion and elimination of toxins
- Decreased bloating and gas
- Reduced cravings for sugar and fatty foods
- Increased energy and vitality
- Feeling lighter and healthier
- Balanced lipid profiles for less fat storage
- Better skin tone and stronger hair and nails
- Improved mood, memory and cognition
Learn the simplest way to liver cleanse here, get the toxins out and see the difference it makes to your daily energy levels.
This article may contain affiliate links to products I've researched and recommend. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to the consumer.